Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor??? Day Weekend


It felt like Thanksgiving or maybe Christmas (without the gifts).
Nicole and children came to visit. Randy and family joined us for a fun cousin connection!
Parents and grandparents (us) were really busy with a 5, 3, 2 and 3 month old...

I grabed a quick opportunity for a rare photo of all of them together.
When they visit, my focus is with the grandchildren. Their parents and Mike are such a help with cooking, clean up, etc.
I miss one on one conversations with their parents but...I feel the most important time spent is with the children, giving them a new experience with me (many hugs) and the environment around me...garden, compost pile, bugs, fountain (named 'bob,' ) beach... They LOVE it!

And so do I ::::))))
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelyn said...

Ahhhhhhh....I love that beach photo - you look like mother hen with your little chickadees following you!