Friday, September 25, 2009

Dressing up

Tomorrow night is the biggest event in San Clemente. The Toast to the Casa. Tickets are $175 and the theme is Casa Royale, James Bond, etc... I am working the event and it will be spectacular.
Well, we rented a JB movie so I could get the jist of it...I am just not a movie person. Anyway, love my new 'little black dress' and just had to share my 'dry run' tonight.
My friend, Sheila K. gave me these great rose gloves for my birthday and I am going to take them with me and put them on at opportune moments :) Everyone knows I am the 'head gardener'. Will be fun.
This event will be after manning a garden club and bluebird booth at the Character Counts Jamboree all day tomorrow!
Check in next week for another update.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelyn said...

Dress looks great! I love the sleeves and ruffly bottom