Maybe you won't appreciate the beauty as much as I do but just want to share the spring gardens at the Casa. The impact on the visitors is impressive as many have not been there for over a year. I have even gleaned volunteers because they want to be a part of it. Cool...
These photos are in the front of the Casa...no ocean view yet.
The roses at the edge of the parking lot are just beautiful with fragrant, plate size blooms. I bring bouquets in the office for staff :) They are jealous-would rather be outside.These photos are in the front of the Casa...no ocean view yet.
This is the entrance to the office. See the green 'balls'. That is Euphorbia blooming. It is a show stopper.

1 comment:
All the Casa plants are looking great! They are so vibrant and the epitome of spring! You and the volunteers deserve lots of credit!!!
Post a Comment