Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Funky Container

This weekend is the annual GardenFest put on by the Garden Club. As you all know I am very involved, mostly behind the scenes lately, with the club. We have a Funky container contest. I love to enter it. Today, I had a day without commitments, at home, yeah!!! I started looking for a container to plant for my Funky contribution. I scanned my potting area, scoured through stuff in the garage, rummaged through my kitchen cabinets then came upon the recycle bin. I must admit that Diet Pepsi is a close rival to the Diet 7up in the recycle bin. The 7 up caught my eye and I started roaming my garden and 80 some plants I have propagated for the plant sale. Here is what I eventually ended up with. Last year an artist actually painted my floral exhibit. Wonder if they will think this is clever enough to paint this year. What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike(Grandpa) said...

Very Clever hun...you should add a lemon/lime to complete the image...