Saturday, April 25, 2009

Siena visits while parents are away

Randy and Staci took an opportunity to visit Canada. Both families shared the Siena watch. She spent a couple nights with me but during the day was preparation for the Garden Club's annual GardenFest.
Siena helped me load my truck with plants I had propagated.
We arrived at the community center to unload the truck. Wagons and club friends helped us.


Siena went on to the Fox grandparents and I went back to the GardenFest.
I really liked this antique bath tub. I remember taking a bath in one like this when I was about 5. I said I would buy it from the GardenFest flea market if no one else wanted it. Well, my friend, Nancy bought it! I had to give her a bad time about it...I did deliver it to her home in my truck. So if she gets tired of it, I get first dibs :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: