Today was an event at the Casa that featured art. The Imagination Celebration. Well known artist in town had booths around the Casa and many children's activities offered families a fun afternoon. I had the table in the butterfly garden. What fun. Families painted butterflies and I talked to everyone about the plants and butterfly cycle...My voice is hoarse tonight.
Continuous crowd of families at the painting table in the butterfly garden.Even Dad painted his master piece with Mom and daughters.
You have to look close. I placed this trellis next to the butterfly garden and the monarch caterpillars came! Check out the chrysalis hanging from this trellis. It is a great place to show children-and adults the butterfly process-out in nature :)
This photo is taken from the butterfly garden looking in towards the courtyard. The cactus are a sharp contrast to the butterfly plants.
I have about 23+ more photos I'd like to share but...hopefully you get the idea :)

No comments:
Post a Comment