Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween is a fun time for us. We remember many extensive preparations for Trick or Treators at our homes over the years.

In San Clemente, our street is not conducive to children knocking on doors...houses too far apart and homes only on one side of the street, and steep hills...

But, we buy candy and put it in a bowl, just in case...

As the Trick or Treat evening went on, we enjoyed a BBQ dinner, Mike was in the kitchen, TV on etc. --- I slipped out a door, around the back of the house, came to the front and rang the doorbell :)

I heard him yelling "honey! the door! Someone is at the door! (I rang the door bell again :) LAUNA there is a Trick or Treator - as he grabs the candy bowl and dives for the door.

He opens the door and I am standing there laughing so hard I couldn't even say Trick or Treat!

We are still laughing about that impromptu Trick :)

We have been here 5+ years and now have had 1 Trick or Treator :)

No comments: