We took a long weekend and headed up to the cabin. We wanted to finish sealing the cedar siding before the snow came. So, hauled the power washer, compressor and ambition and took off.
On Friday, Mike power washed the dirt off the wood. I plugged all the holes in the cedar with foam spray then painted it to blend in with the wood.Mike got a new tool for the project. An air sprayer. He loved it. On Saturday used the new sprayer for the cedar sealer/stain and sprayed away.
Prep takes a lot of time. Covering windows, lights, screen door etc.
I tried to keep ahead of the spraying and taped off everything that needed to be covered.

2 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished product. The kids keep begging me to go to the cabin so they can make ice cream out of snow...I keep telling them it hasn't snowed yet! hee hee
They can go to the cabin and rake pine needles and pick up pine cones now!
Post a Comment