We enjoyed playing with Siena and Tegan while Randy and Staci escaped for their 7th wedding anniversary.
I remember Mom Gould doing the same for us 25 years ago and what a special treat it was to be able to travel knowing our children were in good hands.
Fun with Siena, 3 and Tegan 9 mos. in the children's garden.
Siena likes to act silly and Tegan just giggles and giggles...makes us all laugh.I remember Mom Gould doing the same for us 25 years ago and what a special treat it was to be able to travel knowing our children were in good hands.
Fun with Siena, 3 and Tegan 9 mos. in the children's garden.
I pulled out the Easter box. Siena is having a picnic with the bunnies, 'feeding' them cookies then taking the tiniest bite of the cookie herself.
Tegan is cruising on the deck in her walker. I tried to place toys for her to go for and grab but she preferred the flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment