I jumped at the chance to watch Aubrey and Garrett for the day. Headed out Tuesday (an hour+ drive) for an overnighter as Nicole had to leave at 6am and Mark didn't get home from work until 7am on Wednesday.
Took Aubrey to Kindergarden, played 'transformers' with Garrett then we all spent the afternoon outside. We planted seedlings of corn and beans that I started then headed out front for some bike riding.
Here they are, so cute, stopping long enough for me to capture a quick photo in front of their home.Took Aubrey to Kindergarden, played 'transformers' with Garrett then we all spent the afternoon outside. We planted seedlings of corn and beans that I started then headed out front for some bike riding.
I learned that Grandma was much more conservative about where they could ride their bikes...No turning around in the street on MY watch!
It was a wonderful 'escape' from my daily commitments.

No comments:
Post a Comment