Monday, June 1, 2009

Pink paint anyone?

Well, the mauve approach did not work. So, Plan B. I happened to look in our paint cabinet and found left over living room paint-enough to paint the new laundry area...
We still have more work to finish the area-install the counter top (you see it on end at the left of the photo) and paint around the outlets. Will post final photos when finished.
Just been really busy gearing up for the Garden Tour at the Casa and the Garden Club installation luncheon on our deck in 2 weeks. Mike has been back in Atlanta for a 2 week long trip. He is looking forward to the end of this 3 month long consulting commitment.
Can you use a gallon of really nice quality pink...I mean mauve, paint!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike(Grandpa) said...

That was the worst $4 Launa ever spent!!!

Nicole said...

Ah man, I REALLY wanted to see the pink, I mean mauve, paint! I kept checking the blog hoping to see an updated picture. I just had to see what it looked like. The color on there now looks great!