We celebrated Garretts 3rd birthday at the Perez home on Saturday.
However, since our 3 adult children would be there, I wanted a photo of them with Mike and I. Sorry spouses and grandchildren. Just wanted to have some fun with this.
I found this photo from June 1988. We went to a Dude Ranch for vacation. Here we are on the front porch of our cabin, dressed and ready for the Country Dance evening! Check out the boots :)
And here we are on Saturday, June 6, 2009. Celebrating Garretts birthday in the back yard. We are so fortunate to have our children within 1-3 hour driving distance and cherish the times we can be together.
However, since our 3 adult children would be there, I wanted a photo of them with Mike and I. Sorry spouses and grandchildren. Just wanted to have some fun with this.
I found this photo from June 1988. We went to a Dude Ranch for vacation. Here we are on the front porch of our cabin, dressed and ready for the Country Dance evening! Check out the boots :)

4 comments:
Oh mercy me! That was a fun trip, and a favorite memory of mine...BUT the hair, the clothes, the boots! Too much to laugh at. As if the '80's weren't bad enough. The '80's go country is hilarious.
Yikes.....I gotta echo Nicole's hair comment .... what were we thinking! {{shiver}}
What a precious memory that trip was, though!
I am LOL!at your comments.
Glad you remember the fun times. We all thought we looked really good-then:)
Gotta love the 80's. Good photo idea:)
Post a Comment