Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day

Here is a photo of my Mom and I at Christmas.

Valentine's Day she will turn 85 years old!
We are planning cake and coffee for her friends on the 20th.

She is a trouper and has cared for my brother 24/7 for over 23 years. David had major hip surgery Dec 2 and has been in extended care since. It has been a much deserved break for Mom. David is out of pain now but not able to put weight on his leg yet.


On Valentine's Day, Mike and I will celebrate our 28th anniversary! Mike booked a trip to the luxury JW Marriott in Las Vegas. A show, special dinner, and some R & R are the plans. We'll do a road trip, about 4 hours that will be fun since we have not been to Vegas in several years.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

staci said...

I'm excited for you- It's always fun to go on a trip.