Saturday, February 28, 2009

Activity Plus!


This has been a hugely stressful week. Won't bore you with the details. Just that every 30 minutes during the day has been over committed!
Stress also includes things you enjoy. Most of mine is trying to cram in all the things I enjoy doing along with other major commitments.
That is what I am sharing with you.

Thursday, 6 master gardeners came to the Casa to help me Id plants. We were hugely successful. This is the first step in planning which plants we want permanent tags for, gearing up for the June 20 Garden Tour.
Then, Randy, Staci, Siena, and baby GIRL due in July, (Pico too) came for a visit. Randy had a work day on Friday in San Diego and they all came down for overnighters to make his drive shorter. Staci, Siena and I hung out on Friday-a great-no pressure day. Just playing with cutie Siena. Grandchildren have a way of erasing the stresses of every day life.
Randy came home from work and shares his piano talents with Siena. I love to hear the results of several years of piano lessons used in his own way for his own enjoyment as an adult.
Siena had fun playing outside. She was very cautiously approaching the edge to overlook the canyon. She loved the big wheel, swing and especially watering my plants. Have several of the cutest photos of that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: