The Sea Fest and Chowder cook-off was held on the San Clemente pier Sunday, Oct 5.
Here I am holding Garrett and a cup of chowder. See the Casa Romantica in the background? It is the single story building with arches to the right of my head. When I am working, my view is this beautiful pier and ocean :)
Aubrey was happy to climb on this wooden piling out on the pier and flash me a cute smile.Here I am holding Garrett and a cup of chowder. See the Casa Romantica in the background? It is the single story building with arches to the right of my head. When I am working, my view is this beautiful pier and ocean :)
Siena and her parents arrived after the Sea Fest. They all enjoyed the garden. I love watching the children playing in the fountain water, moving rocks around, asking to find worms, exploring...

No comments:
Post a Comment