This was a really busy Monday. The other project was to use these left over tiles they stored in my garden area. Perfect stepping stones through the herb garden I will be planting soon. The wall of Rosemary cascading down makes for a great backdrop for the herb garden. I have some Borage, oregano and scented geranium started. Ready to go now
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Launa!
Ohhhhh an herb garden... how wonderful! I never got around to planting one here in Houston. You can bet the next house in Paso Robles is going to have one, if I can manage to keep the deer away long enough to get it established! That looks like the perfect niche for herbs... you always amaze me with your energy and creativity. ;-)
Those pots you acquired for the Casa are incredible! Perfect placement, and they look like they were made for the their "spot". I will be interested in seeing what you decide to plant in them... is see greenery and trailing things... color, too.
I just love your blog... it's almost like "peeking in" on you now and then, even if I can't visit in person very often.
Take care,
Terri
Cypress, TX
Post a Comment