Aubrey and Garrett came for a quick overnighter.
We packed as much adventure we could in their stay.
I had some small tomato plants ready to put in my herb garden. They really were not sure what Grandma was asking them to do but they seemed to be fascinated with the digger and worms in the soil.
I worked a couple of hours at the Casa while Grandpa took them to the beach. I waved to them down by the pier where they played in the sand and on the swings.
Then they came up to the Casa for a fun tour through the gardens.
I loved showing them the ladybugs and they let them crawl on their arms. When a ladybug flew away they looked up like watching a balloon fly away. It was so cute.
Looking up toward the Casa from the ocean, the children are enjoying exploring the gardens.
No comments:
Post a Comment