I signed up for Eva Shaw's "Writing your life story" class. It has been exciting to learn techniques in writing as I am new to this. I just learned bubbling, or mind mapping. My life story bubble is bursting and I haven't even included the last 30 years! This week we are doing 'character sketches' about people we will write about. After we learn all these tools we should be ready to put our story together. What a challenge that will be!
I also uncovered the old Unique Gardens web site that Randy did for me in 1999. Mike posted it up on my new site. Uniquegardens.net. Check it out. There is a lot of work to do on it yet but the information is still good. Check out the Monthly guide to gardening. I am trying to learn the new software we got, Microsoft Expression Web, so I can edit the site.
My brain is working overtime.....time to get out in the garden for a brain break!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment