I know why Halloween time is represented by spiders among other scary things. They are all around the garden in October.
Here is a spider, hanging like superman high in the air above the Casa amphitheater between the Monterey Cypress trees and the Deer Grass - with an ocean view.
What spider wouldn't like that!
The herb garden in the front of this photo had another one of those super spiders.Here is a spider, hanging like superman high in the air above the Casa amphitheater between the Monterey Cypress trees and the Deer Grass - with an ocean view.
What spider wouldn't like that!
And here is another spectacular view I shot while working at the Casa.
I invited the local Photo club to the Casa to take pictures of the butterflies. I gave a presentation at their meeting about what to look for etc. We all had a great time while they took pictures of caterpillars and butterflies in action.

No comments:
Post a Comment