I have a lot of gardening to do at home before the Garden Club luncheon here mid June. Now is the time to fertilize and clean it up. I am finding a couple hours here and there...
Here is the front garden with a rose seemingly blooming red and white. The white Iceberg Rose is blooming red-it is a geranium that I have let climb through the rose. Very striking.

A walk around the corner reveals Texas Gold Columbine blooming, my Mom's Donkey Tail (I rescued it a few years ago). The walk across the bridge past the herb garden and fountain leads you up to the recently rebuilt ramp. You can see the kitchen window in the photo...nice view back on this garden.
Here is the front garden with a rose seemingly blooming red and white. The white Iceberg Rose is blooming red-it is a geranium that I have let climb through the rose. Very striking.
A walk around the corner reveals Texas Gold Columbine blooming, my Mom's Donkey Tail (I rescued it a few years ago). The walk across the bridge past the herb garden and fountain leads you up to the recently rebuilt ramp. You can see the kitchen window in the photo...nice view back on this garden.
Looking down the ramp, the Cecile Bruner Rose is taking over the San Clemente ZIP code! It is so much more beautiful that this photo shows. I planted it on the bank a few months after we moved here (seven years ago) have done nothing to it since!

No comments:
Post a Comment