Siena and Tegan spent the night with us. T's first night away from Mom...she is just starting to drink from a bottle. It was so much fun to spend time with them. Tegan is 7 months and Siena's third birthday was the next day.
Aubrey and Garrett came for the party and we had another opportunity for a photo with all of our grandchildren together...memorable times :)We had the privilege of hosting Siena's 3rd Birthday party. She wanted a 'Bug" themed party with cousins and cake. Cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents from both sides of the family joined in the fun. Here are some of the cousins getting ready to eat. The rain stopped for about 3 hours during the party.
I always take the grandchildren out to my compost pile. This worked out great for the 'bug' party. I scooped out compost onto a little table and the children would poke around in it with sticks and fingers (the brave ones) to collect worms and bugs for the bug box. They had so much fun and I love watching them explore nature. I am getting ready to replenish the table with fresh compost full of bugs in this photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment