Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo op for our family at Adam's wedding

This was a favorite photo of Garrett and Siena posed so cute before the wedding.

Aubrey and Siena were flower girls. They took their time walking down the isle tossing petals out of their baskets. When they were standing with bridesmaids they were getting bored and started swinging the baskets up and down and on their heads...then Jenna (grooms sister) told them it was OK to sit down. They were so cute and perfect little flower girls :)
Our nephew Adam and his bride, Blair. Mike's sister, Pam's son.
Our kids having fun on the dance floor. Staci(with halloween teeth) Randy, Michelyn, Derek, Nicole and Mark.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, I love the picture of Aubrey waving to you! :) I'm also cracking up over the dance picture. Love how you added the comment about Staci's fake teeth and why do I look like I'm eating Derek's head?! So fun!

Michelyn said...

Love, love, love the dance picture!