Sunday, July 26, 2009

S T and Hammock

OK, this was a very diverse week. The photos I share represent a small part of a very eventful and photogenic week.
Randy had a work trip to San Diego and he brought the family down to spend time with us. With a 1 month old and 2 year old, life is busy for them - and all of us! It is a privilege to be able to spend extended times with the grandchildren. You get to experiance their personalities at all levels, even with Grandma and Grandpa there to 'spoil' them with extra hugs and brownies.
I had hoped to take Staci out on the town for bit but realized taking Siena to the beach and entertaining her was a treat for Staci. And special times for Grandma.

I'd like to claim that I spotted the first smile from Tegan. This is such a sweet photo and Tegan is learning to flash her smile.
My Birthday Hammock arrived! It is beautiful, sturdy, and was put to immediate use. I spent some Launa time in it tonight:)
I took Siena to the beach for an hour - or so I thought. After a couple hours, I said, let's go home and have some lunch....Siena replied with "I'm still working". The photo shows her 'working.' An hour later, I mentioned the brownies waiting for us at home and was able to make the beach break.
Check out the waves. I took tons of photos trying to capture the huge waves.
Randy made it back and Sat. am we let Staci nap while we spent time in the garden. I took a scoop out of my compost pile (see bin in back) and put it on the little table beside it. Siena picks out the bugs and worms and puts them in a bug container. She is showing them off to Grandpa and Daddy. I love sharing the compost pile bugs with the grandchildren when they visit and they love spending time exploring.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelyn said...

I would totally vote for that being a Tegan smile! She's about the right age!

Michelyn said...

Oh yeah....I wanna work where Siena is working!!!