Nicole posted the cutest photos of Aubrey and her tap class. Here is a behind the scenes photo of Nicole and I while entertaining Aubrey as we waited for her photo op. We look so composed...while Aubrey had arms, legs, head, pretty curls in her hair all swinging around every which direction! Nicole was stressing, I was laughing and asked Aubrey to take our photo. We smiled for Aubrey...I like it.
Earlier that day, I took mom to a Dr. appointment then visited my brother, David and took this photo. He is recovering from major hip surgery and we shared a Diet Pepsi at the facility he is in.
Today was Rose Garden work day at City Hall. Once a month we maintain the rose garden.
While at the rose garden we saw a club member, Tom Benton. He was there with family from out of State. They were raising the flag that was on his dad's casket last summer. Our City Hall lets you fly a military loved ones flag. We spontaneously joined them and it was very touching. I happened to have my ever present camera in my pocket.

No comments:
Post a Comment