Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still Cold

Not that kind of cold, the second round of antibiotics and stuffy head...Will it ever end!
I am feeling better this week tho, at least out, working and volunteering.
A week sick really puts you behind.

I gave a presentation to the Casa Board this morning (8 am) about the gardens and upcoming Garden Club Garden Tour on June 20. First opportunity for that and it was received really well with applause.

Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary as a Head Gardener at the Casa! However, I have volunteered there for 5 years. I need to take photos and compare...next blog.

The staff and board are so appreciative and I am under the wire now to make the gardens WOW on June 20, HELP!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! Really, a year already! Quite the milestone...I hope you're feeling better soon!

Michelyn said...

I'm so sorry that nasty cold is still around! Hope the second round antibiotics kick in!