Christmas celebration last night (Dec 21) at Grandma Gould's (Mike's Mom).
She gave our grandchildren official Mickey Mouse P J's.
Doesn't this photo make you want to just pick them all up in one great big hug!
Aubrey is playing with the reindeer from Great Grandma's manger scene. The Santa hat was shared by Garrett and the "Lady' puppy was a gift Siena treasured. I plunked them all in Great Grandma's chair for a photo op. They know I like to take pictures of them and I only take a couple photos-no pressure for a perfect picture! I love this one and can see the expression of their individual personalities in each of them.
She gave our grandchildren official Mickey Mouse P J's.
Doesn't this photo make you want to just pick them all up in one great big hug!
Aubrey is playing with the reindeer from Great Grandma's manger scene. The Santa hat was shared by Garrett and the "Lady' puppy was a gift Siena treasured. I plunked them all in Great Grandma's chair for a photo op. They know I like to take pictures of them and I only take a couple photos-no pressure for a perfect picture! I love this one and can see the expression of their individual personalities in each of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment