Members of the San Clemente Art Association came to my garden to paint for a floral contest they are having. It was fun to see what they chose to paint. The geese in front, the fountain, a 'butterfly garden' using the blooming peach tree as the focal point, etc.
I took photos around the garden after I spent a few hours the last couple weeks cleaning it up. The herb garden is blooming with sage, cilantro, chives, basil and lettuce. Maybe the seeds from the blooms will pop up next season. It's time to plant some summer herbs and tomatoes now.
I took photos around the garden after I spent a few hours the last couple weeks cleaning it up. The herb garden is blooming with sage, cilantro, chives, basil and lettuce. Maybe the seeds from the blooms will pop up next season. It's time to plant some summer herbs and tomatoes now.

No comments:
Post a Comment