Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Casa Romantica

Tomorrow I start a new adventure!
The Casa Romantica Culture Center and Gardens. www.casaromantica.com.

The Casa has been renovated beautifully over the last few years. Now, the project is completing the Gardens.

I have been involved with the Casa in various ways since 2003, the year we moved to San Clemente. I joined the San Clemente Garden Club. The focus was fund raising for the Casa.

I am so excited to now be the person to head the Gardens at the Casa. I look forward to bringing them to the next level. I dream of creating a childrens garden, a rose garden to replicate the time period (1920's), docent training, and...............

Today I went on a garden club field trip with our San Clemente Garden Club and shared my new 'Casa commitment'. They were absolutely excited and -not asked- volunteered to come volunteer/share contacts etc. to help me with the Casa project. I am stoked and ready to go make it happen!

I am so appreciative of my Garden Club Friends that are supportive and immediately rallied around my new adventure. See you at the next Garden Club activity as this is a part-time commitment scheduled around family and garden club.

No comments: