Friday, December 14, 2007

Aubrey is 4 years old

Our first grandchild, Aubrey, celebrated her 4th birthday. I attended the party planned by Nicole on her 'Mom's group' meeting day. Staci and Siena came too. I was the proud Grandma with all 3 grandchildren in one place!!! Garrett and Siena wanted me to hold them most of the time while Birthday Girl, Aubrey, had fun running around playing with all her friends. We were at the Chino Youth Museum and it was a great place for all the little ones to play and celebrate.

Aubrey loving the horsie we gave her. She is so into horses.
Siena and Garrett both wanted to be held by Grandma :) I loved every minute of it. I felt like I should have been helping Nicole with the party but realized holding the little ones was a big help. Nicole hosted a great birthday party for Aubrey and Staci helped while I enjoyed playing with the Garrett and Siena.
Here they are. All 3 of them. Aubrey, guarding her new horsie. Garrett and Siena just having fun.
Garrett loves the crib size blanket I crocheted for him before he was born. I made a 'travel size' version of the blanket and he immediately took to it.


No comments: