Tuesday, November 6, 2007

All our grandchildren

Swinging at the park!

We are so lucky to have our immediate family within a couple hours driving distance!
Staci and Siena were coming to visit so we could re-upholster her sewing machine chair.
We had invited Aubrey for overnight to attend a family event at the Casa. The pick-up time for her mom Nicole, and Garrett, coincided with the visit. All three grandchildren would be together again. A grandparents dream.

Major photo op for me....yeah right!!!
I tried, but playing with Aubrey, almost 4, Garrett, 17 mos. and Siena 8 mos. kept me hopping. We had fun visiting the famous Rainbow Sandals, headquartered here in San Clemente and Linda Lane park at the beach, a few blocks away. Nicole and Staci took over major activities, like lunch, and driving, so I could play with the babies :)
Aubrey stayed overnight for some 'big girl' activities before the babies came.
Grandpa playing Marble Works with Aubrey.
She loves wearing her horsie costume!

Grandma doing a craft at the kitchen table with Aubrey.


The Casa Romantica event, looking out the window toward the San Clemente pier.


Swinging on the beach!

Let's all eat lunch before we venture out to Rainbow Sandals and the park.


Here I am, trying for a photo op with all three grandchildren.

This the best we can do!




1 comment:

Michelyn said...

I love the one of Aubrey by the window and the pier in the background!