We showed up for a work day at Randy and Staci's new condo. Brought a bottle of sparkling cider to make sure they took time to stop and CELEBRATE their first home!
Siena just went along with the program. Her Daddy ran an errand to Home Depot and she went along. Her pack & play out on the patio was fun with fresh air and watching everything going on. This photo is inside, midst the major work projects. She was the 'smile' for all of us.
Aubrey made this paper doll at Play School and I wanted to capture it. She just wanted to roll on the purple ball.
Grandma Launa loves spending time with grandchildren. I always take photos wherever I go, but now take advantage of the timer on the digital camera :)
I enjoyed watching Aubrey and Garret for the day when Mark and Nicole had major obligations.
This is a photo of Garrett and me at home while Aubrey was in Play School. We had lots of fun playing in the back yard. We then went to the park next to Aubrey's Play School. Garrett didn't want to leave as the swings and slides were so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment